MaxSys is currently looking for a Program Admin, Intermediate for our Federal Client.
Duties include providing full administrative support and performing the full range of secretarial duties for a specific management position.
The proposed resource must have a minimum of three (3) years experience within the last five (10) years collecting and summarizing reports relevant research and documentation on policy/literature; writing and proof-reading briefing notes; maintaining working relationships with the business management section which includes providing multi-disciplinary administrative and financial support services for complex new organization .
The proposed resource must have a minimum of three (3) year of experience within the last ten (10) years working in an administrative or financial position supporting a project office within a department of the federal government of Canada supporting program office for managing business operations, finance and customer relations using Defense Resource Management Information System (DRMIS) or SAP SE.
The proposed resource must have a minimum of three (3) year of experience within the last ten years organizing schedules for a senior manager or a team. This experience should include preparing travel authorization documentation and managing a big picture calendar of all travel / training / vacation and meetings.
The proposed resource must have one (1) year of experience within the last five (5) years maintaining all project or program documentation in a document management repository such as GCDocs, RDIMS, or SharePoint.
DUTIES OF THE RESOURCE:
DND is building a new capability under highly demanding timelines that includes:
Personnel; Human Capital;
Process, financial and administrative functions;
Minor Procurement i.e. Equipment; and
All aspects of training and professional development.
DND has the requirement for one (1) intermediate Program Administrator to assist with the day-to-day management of a program office. Generally the responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
1. General office bookkeeping and financial management such as:
Performing account verification responsibilities ensuring certification of Section 34 of the Financial Administration Act (FAA) on all accounts;
Liaising with managers/PS employees/Contractors on expenditures by ensuring that they comply with policies and regulations;
Track process payment of invoices within specified time frames;
Asset in Minor Capital Equipment procurement
Developing and maintaining budgets and business plans;
Processing Travel claims;
Records management in RDIMS and SharePoint;
Experience providing financial support services (services may include, but are not limited to, verifying and correcting financial claims, controlling and monitoring taxi chits, preparing financial status reports, etc.
2. Coordinating the Section Heads schedule and/or that of the work unit
3. Administering support to program development process (building the capability);
4. Providing administrative support services, including: data entry, preparing correspondence, and filing;
5. Preparing travel arrangements and the preparation of travel claims
6. Scheduling appointments, organizing meetings as well as the recording and distribution of minutes;
7. Preparing documents such as letters, memoranda, briefing notes or reports.
8. Providing records management services (services may include, but are not limited to, indexing, cross-referencing, filing, retrieving, retaining, archiving or destroying data);
9. Preparing Power Point presentations;
10. Providing procurement services limited to office equipment;
11. Collecting information and compiling reports;
12. Providing advice on administrative, security and financial policies or procedures to support the program;
13. Work closely with the divisional office to identify /draft / coordinate required reports and returns;
14. Arrange meetings and meeting rooms including Sensitive Discussion Areas; and
15. Record and distribute records of discussion.
A certificate, diploma or degree in administration (business, office, public, etc.), financial management, business or a related field from a recognized post-secondary institution, or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience may be required
Language: Bilingual, Intermediate
Security Clearance: Enhanced Level
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Cassandre Louis at:email@example.com
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||February 23, 2018|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Job Duration||1 year|