**IN ANTICIPATION OF UPCOMING NEEDS**
MaxSys is currently looking for Senior Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) for our federal clients.
*Must hold a valid security clearance (Reliability, Secret or Top Secret).
*Must have previous government experience.
· Secondary school diploma
· Certificate, diploma, or degree from a recognized post-secondary institution is required or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience in a relative field is required
·Minimum offive (5) years of relevant experience is required
TYPICAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
· Preparing Privacy Impact Assessments
· Analyzing, processing, researching and preparing responses to sensitive ATIP requests
· Providing recommendations regarding the exemption or exclusion of information to be released
· Reviewing sensitive/complex files including personnel harassment complaints and discipline files
· Assisting in the defence of decisions on complaints submitted to the Information or Privacy Commissioner
· Updating departmental contributions to Info Source
· Assisting in the review of sensitive or complex files
· Conducting training sessions for employees
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||June 2, 2017|
|Experience Required||5+ years|