?**IN ANTICIPATION OF UPCOMING NEEDS**
MaxSys is currently looking for Senior Auditor Candidates.
*Must hold a valid security clearance (Reliability, Secret or Top Secret).
*Must have previous government experience.
·Secondary school diploma
· Must have either a Degree/Diploma in a relevant field or a Professional Audit/Accounting Designation, i.e. CA, CMA, CGA, CIA or CFE
·Minimum offive (5) years experience performing financial audits is required
TYPICAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
· Providing advice and guidance to clients concerning audit initiatives (including audit principles, objectives and scope), and relevant audit policies
· Conducting research and consultations with other stakeholders to identify expectations
· Preparing and reviewing working papers as evidence for observations
· Developing processes to manage audit committee business, briefings, and materials
· Providing advice concerning accountability for projects within an audit context or framework
· Providing advice regarding effective audit and management practices
· Performing complex financial audits or coordinating financial audit activities
· Evaluating and reporting on the adequacy of departmental financial control practices
· Performing program review and program audit related tasks and functions
· Performing Information Management/Information Technology (IM/IT) governance audit tasks
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||April 28, 2017|
|Experience Required||5+ years|