MaxSys is currently seeking an Auditor for our federal client!
Clearance Level: Secret
Language: English Essential
Start & End Date: Date of award to March 31st, 2018
Length of Contract: Approx. 11 Weeks
– Must have either a degree/diploma in a relevant field or a professional audit/accounting designation, i.e. CA, CMA, CGA, CPA, CIA or CFE.
– Minimum of 5 years of cumulative experience within the past 10 years conducting internal audits while applying the Institute of Internal Auditors Professional Practices Framework (IIA Standards).
* Example must be supported by reference (i.e. name, title, phone number and email address.)
– Minimum of 2 years of experience within the past 5 years conducting quality assurance reviews on internal audit reports as part of the Quality Assurance and Improvement Program (QAIP).
*Example must be supported by reference (i.e. name, title, phone number and email address.)
– Review, revise and finalize the IAAB quality assurance and improvement program (QAIP) processes;
– Conduct an internal assessment of the audit function based on IIA standards;
– Perform QA review for the planning phase and/or the reporting phase of an audit engagement as required;
– Prepare the Quality Assurance Review (QAR) Checklist for internal audit engagements using the IAAB template;
– Review the supporting material (e.g. audit working papers, substantiation binders etc.) and communication products for the all phases of an audit engagement;
– Assess compliance of the audit with expectations identified in the Internal Audit Division QA checklist;
– Communicate review comments on the audit engagement to the Audit Project Lead.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the above experience.
|Application Deadline||January 16, 2018|
|Experience Required||5+ years|
|Education Required||College Diploma|