?MaxSys Staffing & Consulting is seeking a Senior, fluently bilingual Executive Assistant, with valid Secret clearance.
· Secondary school diploma or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience is required.
· Minimum of 6 months as an Executive Assistant is required.
· Must be perfectly bilingual
Typical duties may include:
· Proofreading and editing materials to ensure quality of language, proper format, accuracy of content, senior staff’s preferences are reflected, etc.
· Ensuring proper attention is given to the wider government issues and their relationship to departmental issues and events
· Tracking issues or projects referred by senior staff
· Routing and tracking items for review or signature, to and from the office
· Scrutinizing and querying sources as required
· Creating and presenting a variety of weekly and monthly reports
· Producing monthly financial reports for 4 managers
· Producing AD-hoc financial report
· Advising Managers on financial and administrative matters.
· Knowledge of SAP, Connexus, epar, EXCEL and Course MS.
· Health & Safety is enforced before employees heads for the field.
· Requesting material and supplies
· Preparing and processing Travel arrangement
· Processing Staffing Request
· Registering employees for training in Course MS
If your CV can demonstrate all of the above, please contact Pamela:firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note that Only Qualified resources will be contacted.
|Application Deadline||May 31, 2017|
|Experience Required||1 year|
|Education Required||High School|