MaxSys is currently looking for Senior Clerk, Records Management Candidates.
*Must hold a valid security clearance (Reliability, Secret or Top Secret).
*Must have previous government experience.
·Secondary school diploma
·Minimum ofthree (3) years of experience providing records management services is required
TYPICAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
· Arranging and coordinating sources of information
· Counselling clients regarding options, products, guidelines
· Using electronic support systems
· Executing processes for records management techniques
· Researching internal and external sources or service providers to resolve difficult problems in processing or conformance
· Applying quality control guidelines to verify compliance
· Maintaining database integrity
· Developing and implementing internal service delivery methods, tracking or reporting tools
· Assisting in report preparation and projects requiring analytical skills
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||June 2, 2017|
|Experience Required||3 years|