**IN ANTICIPATION OF UPCOMING NEEDS**
MaxSys is currently looking for Senior Editor Candidates.
*Must hold a valid security clearance (Reliability, Secret or Top Secret).
*Must have previous government experience.
·Secondary school diploma
·Certificate, diploma, or degree, in a English, writing, journalism or other related field, from a recognized post-secondary institution is required
·Minimum offive (5) years of relevant experience is required
TYPICAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
· Reading and editing complex or sensitive materials prior to publishing or broadcasting to detect and correct errors in spelling, grammar and syntax
· Shortening or lengthening material as space or time requires or based on significance
· Conferring with authors, staff writers, reporters and others regarding revisions to materials
· Verifying facts, dates and statistics, using standard reference sources
· Applying and verifying the application of federal government standards to materials
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||April 28, 2017|
|Experience Required||5+ years|