**IN ANTICIPATION OF UPCOMING NEEDS**
MaxSys is currently looking for Senior Executive Assistant Candidates.
*Must hold a valid security clearance (Reliability, Secret or Top Secret).
*Must have previous government experience.
·Secondary school diploma
·Minimum ofthree (3) years of relevant experience is required
TYPICAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
· Proofreading and editing materials to ensure quality of language, proper format, accuracy of content, senior staff’s preferences are reflected, etc.
· Ensuring proper attention is given to the wider government issues and their relationship to departmental issues and events
· Tracking issues or projects referred by senior staff
· Routing and tracking items for review or signature, to and from the office
· Scrutinizing and querying sources as required
· Creating and presenting a variety of weekly and monthly reports
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||April 28, 2017|
|Experience Required||3 years|