?**IN ANTICIPATION OF UPCOMING NEEDS**
MaxSys is currently looking for Senior Health Sciences, Epidemiologist Candidates.
*Must hold a valid security clearance (Reliability, Secret or Top Secret).
*Must have previous government experience.
·Secondary school diploma
· Undergraduate degree in epidemiology, biology, chemistry, biochemistry, or other relevant field, from a recognized post-secondary institution, is required
· Graduate degree in epidemiology, public health, or science, from a recognized post-secondary institution, is required
·Minimum offive (5) years of relevant experience is required
TYPICAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
· Evaluating the design of surveillance programs for human diseases
· Evaluating the design of screening or sampling programs for health products and food
· Evaluating the design, scope and scale of studies
· Conducting the evaluation of quantitative and qualitative data and providing statistical relevance to that data
· Coordinating the activities of a single research project, study, etc
· Investigating disease outbreaks
· Developing statistical models to test specific hypotheses
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||April 28, 2017|
|Experience Required||5+ years|