**IN ANTICIPATION OF UPCOMING NEEDS**
MaxSys is currently looking for Senior Human Resources, Classification for our federal clients.
*Must hold a valid security clearance (Reliability, Secret or Top Secret).
*Must have previous government experience.
·Secondary school diploma
·Certificate, diploma, or degree, human resources, organizational behaviour, social sciences or other relevant field, from a recognized post-secondary institution, or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience is required
·Minimum offive (5) years of relevant experience is required
TYPICAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
· Participating in the coordination of classification committees
· Consulting with supervisors of the position being reclassified to determine accuracy of purported job description
· Assisting in the review of benchmark decisions
· Advising or debriefing employees of the status with regard to classification action
· Recomposing benchmark descriptions to reflect updates in organizational activities
· Providing training in classification policies and priorities
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||June 2, 2017|
|Experience Required||5+ years|