**IN ANTICIPATION OF UPCOMING NEEDS**
MaxSys is currently looking for Senior Human Resources, Staffing for our federal clients.
*Must hold a valid security clearance (Reliability, Secret or Top Secret).
*Must have previous government experience.
·Secondary school diploma
·Certificate, diploma, or degree, human resources, organizational behaviour, or other relevant field, from a recognized post-secondary institution, or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience is required
·Minimum offive (5) years of relevant experience is required
TYPICAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
· Consulting with clients to identify current and prospective staffing requirements
· Conducting interviews using behavioural and skill assessment techniques
· Coordinating placement of ads and coordinate activities with ad agencies
· Assisting in the administration of Priorities through the Public Service Commission
· Performing and evaluating reference checks, obtaining further information or verifying information in resumes, identifying discrepancies in the information collected
· Assisting in the enforcement of Human Resource policies
· Taking part in integrating new employees
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||June 2, 2017|
|Experience Required||5+ years|