Classification: Materiel Management
Clearance Level: Secret
Language: English Essential
Start Date: February 12th, 2018 to January 11th, 2019
Length of Contract: Approx. 48 Weeks
– Secondary school diploma
– Certificate, diploma, or degree from a recognized post-secondary institution, in a relevant field or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience
– 5 years of experience providing advice on matters pertaining to procurement Materiel Support to the project Integrated Logistics Support Manager.
– 3 years of experience working with the federal government in support of major capital projects, such as initiating, managing, reviewing and staffing project materiel documentation for approval and in-service transition.
– 2 years of experience within the past 4, participating in project management items such as meetings, briefings, requirements, reports and deliverables.
– 2 years of experience within the past 4, in the use of 2013 Microsoft Office suite Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Project.
– Planning and coordinating project procurement and transition activities including planning and contracting aspects;
– Providing detailed briefings on progress and concerns of projects;
– Coordinating documentation in response to scheduled and unscheduled reports, returns and observations to update management on project progress;
– Reviewing formal work breakdown structure and compliance charts;
– Reviewing draft plans for incorporation into the Project Integrated Logistics Support Plan;
– Take a lead role in drafting project Materiel and support documentation necessary during the term of employment, such as Statement of Requirements, Statement of Work, Statement of Support Intent, and any other relevant contractual documents
– Assisting management in defining and documenting Project Materiel transition objectives;
– Working with a variety of project management tools;
– Formulating project Materiel Transition plans by defining deliverables, identifying key milestones, reviewing project progress, and engaging in ongoing risk management;
– Advising and reporting on the status of project Materiel activities in order to meet project objectives for content, quality, costs, and schedules;
– Supporting the policy of auditable trails of project/contractual requirements with supporting artifacts;
– Ensuring management staff is provided with timely and accurate project Materiel information and status updates;
– Participating in post project reviews/lessons learned;
– Assisting leadership at the appropriate phases of planning, action, and evaluation;
– Assisting in the turnover of in-service management responsibility to Equipment Project Integrated Logistics Support Managers;
– Assisting the management or disposal of crown owned tooling and equipment;
– Providing direction regarding any outstanding Intellectual Property rights matters;
– Ensuring all project Integrated Logistics Support documentation is archived; and,
– Perform other duties, responsibilities and tasks as assigned by the Project Integrated Logistics Support Manager or chain of command, including administrative, clerical, and technical support related to MHLH activities.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the above experience!
|Application Deadline||January 16, 2018|
|Experience Required||5+ years|