**IN ANTICIPATION OF UPCOMING NEEDS**
MaxSys is currently looking for Senior Media Monitor for our federal clients.
*Must hold a valid security clearance (Reliability, Secret or Top Secret).
*Must have previous government experience.
·Secondary school diploma
·Certificate, diploma, or degree, in communication, journalism or other related field, from a recognized post-secondary institution, is required
·Minimum offive (5) years of relevant experience is required
TYPICAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
· Summarizing information gathered from newspaper and magazine clippings on local, regional and national events of a complex or sensitive nature
· Monitoring and summarizing media coverage of local, regional and national events from news broadcasts, news web sites, discussion groups, Usenet postings, Internet sites, etc. of a complex or sensitive nature
· Producing summaries and reports that single out key trends
· Interpreting information from various media sources as it relates to current policies, initiatives, etc.
· Preparing notes and responses for spokespersons prior to media interviews
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||June 2, 2017|
|Experience Required||5+ years|