?**IN ANTICIPATION OF UPCOMING NEEDS**
MaxSys is currently looking for Senior Project Administrator Candidates.
*Must hold a valid security clearance (Reliability, Secret or Top Secret).
*Must have previous government experience.
·Secondary school diploma
·Minimum ofthree (3) years of project administration is required
TYPICAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
· Developing and monitoring plans and projects
· Providing administrative expertise in the management of projects, including strategic planning and analysis
· Overseeing the set-up and monitoring of project management tools as required
· Performing project evaluation
· Conducting research and analysis to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
· Revising and editing briefing notes and reports
· Liaising with senior officials and management on matters of mutual interest
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||April 28, 2017|
|Experience Required||3 years|