MaxSys Staffing & Consulting Inc. is currently looking for an Senior Project Manager for one of our clients in the Federal Government.
Clearance: Enhanced Reliability
Location: Calgary Alberta
Title: Project Manager (Senior)
Description of Work to be Performed
Statement of Work:
The regulatory oversight for the TMEP project is significant and requires a Senior Project Manager with successful experience running a Project that includes integrating multiple projects across the enterprise that multiple critical path deliverables that impact overall TMX regulatory project schedule. The projects are not in control of the PM.
Contractor will provide:
1. TMX Oversight Charter and scope
2. Project plan with critical path deliverables
3. Structure and roles of sub projects identifying and creating visibility to the critical path deliverables and
4. Process for escalating when deliverables are late or likely to be late.
5. Process for early identification and escalation of critical path items, when they are likely to be late or are late and mitigations that can be put in place.
Experience 10-15 years. Excellent PM skills, significant experience running complex, cross organizational projects, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
If interested please send your updated resume in word format to Denray from MaxSys Staffing & Consulting at:
Please note you MUST have a valid government clearance.
|Application Deadline||January 3, 2018|
|Experience Required||10+ years|
|Job Duration||1 year|
|Education Required||College Diploma|