MaxSys is currently looking for an Senior Records Management for our Federal Client.
1. Must clearly demonstrate experience using the following software packages:
a. MS Office Productivity software (Word, Excel, Outlook) three (3) years within the past six (6) years;
b. SharePoint three (3) years within the past six (6) years, to include creation of workflow, and management of SharePoint content structure;
c. Records, Documents and Information Management System (RDIMS) one (1) year within the past four (4) years.
2. Must clearly demonstrate four (4) years experience within the past six (6) years working in records and documentation management;
3. Must clearly demonstrate one (1) year experience within the past four (4) years dealing with technical publications within the Department of National Defence including Canadian Forces Technical Orders (CFTO);
4. Must clearly demonstrate three (3) years experience within the past six (6) years coordinating with multiple stakeholders and managing different resources.
Perform the duties of Canadian Forces Technical Orders (CFTO) Records Management Coordinator in Directorate Land Command System Program Management (DLCSPM), to include:
1. Maintain the list of Status, Applicability, TA ownership, Currency, etc. of all CFTOs for which DLCSPM is the Office of Primary Interest (OPI);
a. Coordinate with DLCSPM TAs for CFTO status review, and follow up with TAs for action items;
b. Identify obsolete CFTOs, and coordinate with respective DLCSPM Technical Authority (TA) and Directorate Supply Chain Operations (DSCO) for obsolescence management;
c. Identify requirements and timelines for future CFTOs in coordination with various DLSCPM TAs;
d. Reserve National Defence Index of Documentation (NDID) numbers;
e. Assist Technical Data Coordinator to publish CFTOs or rescind outdated CFTOs if needed;
f. Update and Validate CFTO status;
g. Identify and address CFTO related issues;
h. Assist Supply Manager to update and maintain DLCSPMs Publication Plate D233;
i. Coordinate with Directorate Supply Chain Operations (DSCO) for CFTO related policies and procedures
j. Record action Items, risks, issues and provide suggestions; and
k. Prepare presentations and reports when requested.
2. Design, Initiate and Maintain a collaborative environment within the DLCSPM 6 SharePoint environment to provide automated tracking and management tools and workflows for DLSCPM CFTOs going forward, including:
a. Manage CFTO SharePoint workflows and content structure;
b. Input and Validate CFTO Data into the DLCSPM 6 SharePoint environment;
c. Assist in the definition of security groups and assignment of access privileges related to CFTO management within SharePoint;
d. Liaise and coordinate with the DLCSPM SharePoint Collaborative Environment Administrators to enable development of robust tools; and
e. Troubleshoot SharePoint related issues.
3. Any other records and documentation management related duties as required.
4. Provide monthly status report.
Security Clearance: Secret Level
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Andrew Valencia at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||July 30, 2018|
|Experience Required||5+ years|