?**IN ANTICIPATION OF UPCOMING NEEDS**
MaxSys is currently looking for Senior Scientific, Toxicologist Candidates.
*Must hold a valid security clearance (Reliability, Secret or Top Secret).
*Must have previous government experience.
·Secondary school diploma
·Undergraduate degree in life sciences such as biology, biochemistry, or other relevant, from a recognized post-secondary institution, is required
·Graduate degree in toxicology, from a recognized post-secondary institution, is required
·Minimum offive (5) years of relevant experience is required
TYPICAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
· Performing complex tests required by studies, experiments or research projects
· Coordinating sampling and data collection
· Performing the analysis to identify and quantify toxic agents
· Conducting fundamental and applied research
· Planning and conducting a specific study, experiment or research projects
· Analyzing the data resulting from a specific study, experiment or research project
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||April 28, 2017|
|Experience Required||5+ years|