?**IN ANTICIPATION OF UPCOMING NEEDS**
MaxSys is currently looking for Senior Secretary Candidates.
*Must hold a valid security clearance (Reliability, Secret or Top Secret).
*Must have previous government experience.
·Secondary school diploma
·Minimum offive (5) years of secretarial experience is required
TYPICAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
· Providing guidance and training to support staff including other secretaries
· Taking general, not verbatim, minutes at meetings
· Providing editorial and quality assurance service for outgoing correspondence
· Preparing reports, summaries, evaluations, and recommendations
· Making travel reservations, developing itinerary and preparing travel expense claims
· Coordinating meetings, conferences, workshops, and seminars and arranging for facilities, equipment and services
· Tracking correspondence or requests for information or both
· Reading incoming correspondence and flagging items of importance or preparing summaries
· Relaying instructions between supervisor and subordinates
· Searching for, extracting, collating, and summarizing data
· Composing and signing replies to general inquiries and drafting more difficult correspondence for signature
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||April 28, 2017|
|Experience Required||5+ years|