MaxSys is currently looking for an Senior Special Advisor for our Federal Client.
1. Must significant and demonstrated experience and knowledge of Government of Canada and policies and issues, and experience managing these policies and issues at senior levels (EX1 and higher) over an extended period.
2. At least 5 years of experience providing recommendations to senior managers at the EX 1 or higher level specifically related to corporate and operational Public Affairs or communications.
3. Must have 5 years of experience at an EX 1 or higher level in the Federal Government.
4. Must have a Bachelor degree from a recognized Canadian university in either Communications or Politics. Must have obtained a certificate relating to Public Affairs
5. Must have been either a recognized contributor or lead author of Federal Government of Canada published report on major systemic issues in the past five years.
1) Develop, regularly adjust, coordinate and oversee the implementation of all internal and external strategic and operational communications planning pertaining to the CAF Strategic Response Team on Sexual Misconduct (CSRT), operations and all related initiatives and activities;
2) Continuously assess the perceptual environment influencing this CAF initiative, especially the concerns, dispositions and levels of awareness of key stakeholder groupings as the endeavour takes form and evolves;
3) Develop/coordinate the development myriad information tools and products and deliverables to support CSRT as well as DND/CAF senior leadership along with the CAF chain of command in informing primary internal and external stakeholders of the changes in train and the attendant attitudinal and behavioural shifts this change entails;
4) Provide advice to the senior leadership and staff on internal and external communications positioning and engagement imperatives, preparing leadership for on all forms of engagements to various organizations (both civilians and military);
5) Provide advice and respond to Access to Information requests as required; and
6) Conduct regular updates on progress to the CDS, DND strategic governance bodies, and external agencies including Parliament, the media and stakeholder groups (Ombudsman, etc.).
Language: Bilingual Intermediate (Asset)
Security Clearance: Secret Level
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Andrew Valencia at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||July 16, 2018|
|Experience Required||5+ years|