MaxSys is currently looking for a Senior Special Advisor for our Federal Client.
1. Must clearly demonstrate at least 10 years of IM/IT (Information Management/Information Technology) experience working on Government of Canada projects.
2. Must clearly demonstrate at least 5 years of IM/IT experience working on projects for National Defence.
3. Must clearly demonstrate at least 10 years of experience working as a Business Analyst.
4. Must clearly demonstrate experience in working in at least (2) or more of the following Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) activities.
Continual Service Improvement
5. Must clearly demonstrate 5 years experience within the past 10 years in the IM/IT field coordinating/facilitating consultations with technical and non-technical stakeholders to gather technical, functional and business requirements.
– Developing business/enterprise architectural models for describing the business/system as a whole or its individual sub-component parts;
– Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task, workflow analysis and existing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
– Provide & create various business analyses and functional requirements including but not limited to:
o current state, future state, new business requirements, options analysis, and systems, decision flows, documentation, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), user training documents
– Evaluating existing procedures and methods, identifying and documenting items such as database content, structure, application subsystems and developing data dictionaries employing data modeling techniques;
– Identifying /defining and documenting systems such as:
o The interfaces between manual and automated operations within application subsystems; between internal and external subsystems; and between new and existing systems; Database content;
o The existing, modified and/or new automated processes and work-flows;
– Providing recommendations pertaining to various governance committees as it applies to the various projects.
– Review, analyze current organizational structures for optimization and rationalization and develop new governance models;
– Providing expert advice on and/or assist in implementing transformational change in an organization.
– Risk management coordinate with the PMOs of other interdependent projects and the management of relevant functional groups, the risks that this project may induce in terms of functionality, schedule, etc.,
– Creating and delivering presentations to various stakeholders;
– Identifying key change management activities and create and maintain supporting documentation
– Read, analyze, integrate multiple sources of information, documentation and data, transforming into a cohesive, meaningful report or thesis.
– Document specifications, reports and analyses into a format intended for the specific audience.
– Provide a weekly status report on activities in a format requested by management.
– Design and layout technical documentation by developing table of content and writing required content.
Security Clearance: Secret Level
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Andrew Valencia at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||July 30, 2018|
|Experience Required||10+ years|