Our Client in the Banking and Finance Industry is seeking a Servicing Analyst for their Downtown Toronto Office. This is a 6 months contract to start, possible extension.
The Servicing Analyst will be responsible for answering phone inquiries related to Account Opening and Maintenance functions, and adhering to all requirements.
Fulfill routine and frequently non-routine tasks related to internal business partner and/or external customer inquiries/ requests, and/or audit/ reconciliation activities.
Solve more complex issues efficiently and effectively in accordance with Bank and industry standards.
Follow procedures to resolve internal business partner and/or external customer inquiries/ requests and issues.
Operate within a highly regulated external environment and ensure sound management of significant financial risk associated with the transactions under management.
Will need to investigate, correct and escalate where necessary
Top 5 skills:
1. Industry knowledge – IIROC, AML, QI, FATCA, KYC
2. Product Knowledge Transfers, Mutual Funds, Registered/Non-Registered
3. Strong communication skills both verbal and written
4. Intermediate MS Office Skills
5. Strong attention to detail
Nice to Have’s:
1. Bi-Lingual in French. Both verbal and written
2. Computer savvy and able to pick up new technology quickly
3. Must be able to work in a team environment
4. Experience working with a heavy workflow would be an asset
Education/Experience: High School Diploma, College/ university preferred. or equivalent. 2-3 years related experience required.
To Apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Application Deadline||October 12, 2018|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Job Duration||6 months|