Our client in Banking and Finance Industry is seeking Servicing Analyst for Toronto location. This is 6 months contract position.
The Servicing Analyst will be responsible for opening and maintaining accounts for clients and adhering to all requirements.
-Fulfill routine and frequently non-routine tasks related to internal business partner and/or external customer inquiries/ requests, and/or audit/ reconciliation activities.
-Solve more complex issues efficiently and effectively in accordance with Bank and industry standards.
-Follow procedures to resolve internal business partner and/or external customer inquiries/ requests and issues.
-Operate within a highly regulated external environment and ensure sound management of significant financial risk associated with the transactions under management.
-Will need to investigate, correct and escalate where necessary
Top 4 skills:
1) Industry knowledge – IIROC, AML, QI, FATCA, KYC
2) Strong communication skills both verbal and written
3) Intermediate MS Office Skills
4) Strong attention to detail
Nice to have’s:
1) Computer savvy and able to pick up new technology quickly
2) Must be able to work in a team environment
3) Experience working with a heavy workflow would be an asset
High School Diploma, College/ university preferred. or equivalent.
2-3 years related experience required.
To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com
|Application Deadline||June 27, 2019|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Job Duration||6 months|
|Education Required||High School|