Our client in Banking & Finance industry is seeking a Servicing Analyst in Toronto. This is a 6 months contract position.
GROUP INFO: This team handles scanning and account maintenance functions within the Wealth Management group.
CULTURE: This team consists of about 19 team members – a mix of FTE and contractors. This is a very diverse group.
EVP (Employee Value proposition): This would be a great opportunity for someone looking to get their foot into the industry. There is opportunity to make an impression on managers within the group that could result in growth opportunities, an extension or FTE. This team is diverse and promotes an innovative culture.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
– Opening mail
– Sorting and preparing mail
– Indexing of documents
***No experience is required. Training will be provided.
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
– Strong communication skills
– Excellent listening skills
– Comfortable using a PC
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
Prior banking/FI experience would be a plus.
– Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
– Multitasking skills
– Ability to work in fast paced environment
– Team player
– Willingness to learn
– Ability to take initiative
– High School Diploma or equivalent.
– University/college degree would be a bonus.
To apply, send your updated resume to: email@example.com
Candidates must be in Canada and with valid work permit for being able to apply for this role.
|Application Deadline||July 10, 2019|
|Experience Required||1-2 years|
|Job Duration||6 months|
|Education Required||College Diploma|