MaxSys is currently seeking SMT operators for a client in Ottawa.
– Setup and operation of SMT equipment with the responsibility of manufacturing high quality product according to specific drawings, procedures and process documentation, while maximizing line productivity.
– Pays attention to process controls and process inputs as required to monitor product quality, including Statistical Process Control, process improvements and line optimization as they relate to the SMT process.
– Conducts product inspection according to specific procedures.
– Uses PC-based software tools for setups, maintains component and machine specific databases as new devices and shape codes are introduced.
– Loads and unloads feeders.
– Loads SMT carriages.
– May assist in Mechanical Assembly, Packaging and other areas if required.
– Clean criminal record
– Ability and desire to learn
– Previous experience is an asset
If you are interested in applying please e-mail your resume to: email@example.com or reply directly to this ad.
We would like to thank all candidates for your interest, but only selected individuals will be contacted.
Thank you and we look forward in hearing from you soon! Maxsys Staffing & Consulting P: (613) 562-9943
|Application Deadline||February 28, 2019|
|Experience Required||1-2 years|
|Education Required||High School|