Our Client in the Telco Industry is seeking a Software Developer for their Toronto office, for a 1 year contract, possible extension.
We are looking for a senior developer (C++ and C#) to assume a critical role around the archiving of our digital assets. The system is highly distributed with a 24/7 uptime requirement. Writing code for such a mission critical environment is not an easy feat and requires a special kind of developer.
The ideal candidate will have:
– 3+ years experience with C++ in a Windows environment. Special consideration will be given to those with experience in COM, MFC along with Microsoft tape APIs.
– 3+ years experience with C#
– 3+ years experience with LTO and T10K based tape library systems
– Knowledge of Oracle’s DIVA archive system
– Experience building self-healing software
– An ability to solve complicated problems
– An insatiable appetite for learning
– An ability to understand a problem domain
The successful candidate will join a team of developers, though will be given control over the archive domain. They’ll work in tandem with our support teams, and will report directly to the Senior Manager of Application Development.
To Apply, Please send your resume to: email@example.com
|Application Deadline||October 31, 2017|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Job Duration||1 year|