?MaxSys Staffing & Consulting is currently seeking in anticipation from the federal government an Special Advisor resource.
Must have a valid SECRET OR TOP SECRET clearance.
1. Must clearly demonstrate 5 years experience within the past 10 years in a joint operational environment or other government department equivalent.
2. Must clearly demonstrate 5 years experience within the past 15 years in providing intelligence support to the planning and conduct of operations.
3. Must clearly demonstrate 5 years experience within the past 15 years in writing single source or all-source intelligence reports or summaries.
4. Must clearly demonstrate 5 years experience within the past 15 years in delivering high-level all-source intelligence briefings to senior officals or civilian decision makers at the tactical, operational or strategic levels.
5. Must clearly demonstrate 3 years experience using the Microsoft Office suite.
DUTIES OF THE RESOURCE:
– Review current intelligence reports and returns
– Conduct research within classified intelligence repositories and open source material related to assigned analytical tasks
– Analyse all-source intelligence reports and summaries
– Produce all-source intelligence products including summaries, targeting products, current intelligence reports, in-depth studies and briefings
– Develop and present updates to senior officals in either written format or verbal briefings as requested
– Participate in all appropriate meetings, briefings, working groups and seminars.
If you feel like you meet all the mandatory experience and have a valid security clearance please send your CV in word format to Denray Jean-Jacques at: email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE, this an anticipation of receiving this opportunity.
Also, ONLY qualified candidates will be contacted!
|Application Deadline||April 28, 2017|
|Experience Required||5+ years|
|Job Duration||1 year|