?MaxSys is currently seeking an Advanced, Unilingual, Special Advisor with Valid Securt security clearance.
Following are the mandatory criteria for the Special Advisor, Advanced:
· A minimum of fifteen years of experience providing IM/IT services to the Canadian Federal Government.
· A minimum of 5 years of experience providing management/oversight of Managed Print services delivery in a large organization (minimum of 2000 users) within the last 10 years.
· Experience in preparing a minimum of 5 departmental responses (reviewing, analyzing, preparing and presenting) to Treasury Board Secretariat IT Expenditure reviews.
· Experience in writing a minimum of 3 funding approval documents for the Government of Canada, each having a minimum value of $2M, within the last 10 years (including, at a minimum, terms of reference, resource requirements, schedules and risk assessments).
· Experience in writing a minimum of 3 Requests for Proposals for the Government of Canada, each having a minimum value of $1M, within the last 10 years.
· Recent experience (within the last 3 years) providing advice and guidance on the assessment of and transition to cloud services for large Government of Canada organizations (minimum of 2000 users for Federal Departments, Crown Corporations and/or Agencies).
Demonstrated knowledge of the governance structures and Treasury Board (TB) policies and issues concerning the program area.
Experience writing RFPs for IM/IT services including managed print or cloud services.
Previous work assignments at SSC.
STATEMENT OF WORK
The Special Advisor will be responsible for:
Review Treasury Board Secretariat (TBS) IT Expenditure Reporting guidelines for 2016-17 in the context of the TBS Profile of Government of Canada (GC) Information Technology Services.
Monitor guidelines for the 2016-17 IT Expenditure Report and advise TIMSD management of changes and implications for Transport Canada.
Develop a methodology and related templates (including specification of applicable line objects) for the recording and analysis of Transport Canada IT Expenditures.
Review submission guidelines and prepare the final submission for review and sign-off by senior management.
NOTE: Managed Print Services (MPS) environments include the following three key elements:
All managed equipment is owned by the MPS service provider and provides print, copy, fax and scan capabilities.The client pays for the service on the basis of a fixed monthly charge and/or a cost-per-page click rate.On- site staff for the regular working day are provided by the MPS service provider to address all print device related service interruptions.
Review and assess service implications of the Shared Services Canada (SSC) managed print contract(s) against the current state environment. Provide advice and guidance on transition planning to the SSC future state.
Review changes to the environment and compile technical considerations for planning and transition.
Assess impacts of SSC print contracts on established Transport Canada budgeting and charge-back mechanisms.
Liaise with SSC to establish transition scheduling and roles and responsibilities for input into transition planning.
Review and assess implications of the SSC cloud contract(s) against the current environment.
Review the current environment, liaising with TIMSD technical leads to compile considerations for planning to transition to cloud services. Document considerations and recommendations.
Present assessments and recommendations to TIMSD senior management.
Develop documents according to Transport Canada guidelines and templates.
If your CV can demonstrate all of the above, please contact Pamela: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please not the ONLY qualified resources will be contacted.
|Application Deadline||April 28, 2017|
|Experience Required||5+ years|