?MaxSys is currently looking for a Special Advisor, Intermediate for our Federal Client.
· Secondary school diploma is required
· Must have College diploma, two years or more, in Business or IT fields
· Must clearly demonstrate experience scheduling deployment of Windows 7 or greater to more than 20,000 workstations within the last three of last five years.
· Must clearly demonstrate experience managing project communications including bilingual messages, web sites and content management in three of the last five years.
· Must clearly demonstrate understanding and knowledge of the aspects and legalities of software licensing and EULA restrictions for an environment with over 200 software titles.
· Must clearly demonstrate experience with the preparation of accounts for the E-Mail Transformation Initiative (ETI) for a group supporting over 20,000 user mailboxes in the last year
· Provide support to DIMEUS Windows 7/10 Project staff in the scheduling of the deployment of Windows 7/10 via remote deployment or hardware replacement.
· Provide support to DIMEUS Windows 7/10 Project and ETI migration staff for communications to clients including bilingual messages, web sites and content management.
· Provide support to DIMEUS Windows 7/10 Project staff for documentation (including IT) for clients and management for the Windows 7/10 deployment in the physical environment.
· Provide support to DIMEUS Windows 7/10 Project staff for documentation (including IT) for clients and management for the Windows 7/10 deployment in the virtual environment.
· Provide support to DIMEUS in the documentation of action items from Windows 7/10 and ETI Migration Project meetings.
· Provide support to DIMEUS in the documentation of the upgrade of SMS to SCCM on Protected B and Secret CEO Networks.
· Create and manage the schedule for Windows 7/10 deployments in co-ordination with the DIMEUS Windows 7/10 Project team.
· Create communications to clients for Windows 7/10 and ETI migration.
· Create, modify or update Windows 7/10 documentation where required for the physical environment.
· Create, modify or update Windows 7/10 documentation where required for the virtual environment.
· Document Windows 7/10 and ETI Migration team meetings.
· Create or update SCCM 2007 (or more recent version) documentation for multiple environments.
· Attend meetings or working groups as required.
· Provide monthly report of above deliverables produced.
· Ensure Change Management policies and procedures and IT security and safety policies and procedures are adhered to all times, according to Treasury Board and DND regulations and guidelines.
· Conduct follow-up activities with clients and/or client representatives to ensure all problems are resolved to the clients satisfaction, according to the Standard of Support (SOS) and follow policies and procedures as directed by the Windows 7/10 Project Manager and/or the DIMEUS Section Head.
· The resource will be required to take Assyst training (if not familiar with the tool) for the purpose of gaining a working knowledge in order to perform the assigned tasks of the RFA.Possess a good understanding and knowledge of the purpose of EULAs to ensure that software licensing limitations are understood and respected at all times in order to avoid potential licensing violation issues.Provide guidance and support to the Software Licensing section with regards to software version upgrade issues and compatibility requirements. Demonstrate the ability to work well both independently and within a team environment
Security Clearance: Secret Level
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||April 28, 2017|
|Experience Required||3 years|