Classification: Special Advisor
Clearance Level: Secret
Language: English Essential
Start Date: January 22nd, 2018 to May 4th, 2018
Length of Contract: Approx. 15 Weeks
– Secondary school diploma
– The resource must hold a recognized university degree in computer science, computer software engineering or other relevant field
– Minimum of 10 years experience within the past 12 years in programming experience of Web application of large scale and 5 years of experience working with the federal government.
– Minimum of 10 years experience within the past 12 years of experience in programming experience with C# .Net and SQL Server.
– Minimum 3 years experience within the past 6 years in Scrum process.
– Minimum 3 years experience within the past 6 years in Agile development.
– Experience with ASP.NET Core version and Angular.
– Engineer the re-write of the existing Lesson Learned Knowledge Management System application
– Architect the re-write based on the requirements gathered;
– Program the solution, must be in .Net C# Core and MS SQL 2012 at the minimum;
– Liaise with the Business analysis and the client for requirement
– Prepare Use Case test scenario to ensure quality of the different modules developed;
– Lead/mentor for other programmers
– Ensure development is in-line with the latest security guidance for software development
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the above experience!
|Application Deadline||January 16, 2018|
|Experience Required||10+ years|