MaxSys is currently looking for a Special Advisor Senior for our Federal Client.
1. The candidate must possess a post-graduate certificate, diploma or degree in a social sciences or business analysis field from a recognized post-secondary institution.
2. The candidate must clearly demonstrate 5 years experience implementing lessons learned at the corporate level for large organization operations or collective training plan within the last 10 years. For the purpose of this criterion, experience will be assessed based on a requirement to demonstrate a cumulative 60 months of experience.*
3. The candidate must clearly demonstrate a minimum of 3 years experience within the last 10 years implementing lessons learned for Government of Canada operations or exercise. For the purpose of this criterion, experience will be assessed based on a requirement to demonstrate a cumulative 36 months of experience.*
4. The candidate must clearly demonstrate 5 years experience utilizing office automation software to generate text documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. For the purpose of this criterion, experience will be assessed based on a requirement to demonstrate a cumulative 60 months of experience.*
5. The candidate must clearly demonstrate the ability to communicate by briefing and offering advice to senior/executive levels. The candidate must demonstrate a minimum of 5 briefings in the past 5 years.*
* Note: For any period of consecutive months of experience reported in a CV, the start month will only be counted as 0.5 months, unless a start date for the experience within the first 7 days of the month (e.g. December 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7) is specified in the CV. Similarly, the end month will only be counted as 0.5 months, unless an end date for the experience within the last 7 days of the month (e.g. March 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 or 31) is specified in the CV.
DUTIES OF THE RESOURCE:
Researching, Identifying, developing, and suggesting procedures that will serve to capture and consolidate key successes and failings of Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) exercise and training events.
Identifying, researching, developing and suggesting implementation of policies and procedures that will allow for a more efficient assessment of operations and exercises to aid in the validation of activities and confirmation of CAF Joint Force readiness.
Preparing lessons learned consolidated reports in writing and brief verbally on a regular basis the key consolidated observations for lessons learned activities to senior officers.
Developing and delivering lessons learned policies in an educative manner to CAF members. This may include giving formal lectures as part of an established curriculum.
Reviewing and providing hands-on assistance to search for and consolidate observations from operations and exercises to aid in the development of new exercises from past experiences in order to improve the readiness level of CAF forces
Reviewing documents on current and emerging issues, including briefing materials, position papers, speaking points, policy research, and presentations for consistency with the DND, CAF, and other government department positions.
Support the delivery and maintenance of the CJOC formation lessons learned program along with any other administrative and/or logistical functions required to support the J7 branch areas of responsibilities.
Security Clearance: Secret Level
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Cassandre Louis at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||November 30, 2018|
|Experience Required||5+ years|