MaxSys is currently looking for a Special Advisor Senior for our Federal Client.
1. Must possess extensive experience and demonstrated in depth knowledge of Government of Canada policies and issues, with experience managing these policies and issues at senior levels (EX-1 and higher) over an extended period.
2. At least 5 years of experience providing recommendations to senior managers at the EX 1 or higher level specifically related to corporate, administrative and operational such as Defence related issues.
3. Must have 5 years of experience at an EX 1 or higher level in the Federal Government.
4. Must have been either a recognized contributor or lead author of Federal Government of Canada published report on major systemic issues, with at least one of these in the past five years.
5. A minimum of fifteen (5) years experience in senior strategic advisory roles for the Canadian federal government requiring strategic research and analysis.
DUTIES OF THE RESOURCE:
1) Develop, fine-tune, coordinate and manage the implementation of the CAF Strategic Response Team on Sexual Misconduct (CSRT) Strategic Plan, including the development of a performance management approach and a performance measurement methodology, in cooperation with the CSRT senior staff;
2) Continuously assess the progress of the CAF culture change initiative against the CSRT Strategic Plan and ensure the concerns and levels of awareness of key stakeholder groups are incorporated as the plan evolves;
3) Assist with the development of appropriate information products and deliverables to support CSRT as well as DND/CAF senior leadership and the CAF chain of command in informing primary stakeholders of the expected culture changes and attitudinal and behavioural shifts this change entails;
4) Provide strategic advice to the senior leadership and staff on the ongoing implementation progress of the CSRT Strategic Plan, including emerging obstacles, challenges and opportunities;
5) Provide advice to senior CSRT staff in preparing leadership (both civilians and military) on all forms of engagements with various organizations;
6) Prepare CSRT senior leadership with briefings, written submissions, and other products as required to conduct regular updates on progress to the CDS, DND strategic governance bodies, and external agencies including Parliament, the media and stakeholder groups (Ombudsman, etc.).
a. And guidance to the senior leadership on performance measurement.
Language: Unilingual (Advanced)
Security Clearance: Secret Level
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Cassandre Louis at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||July 13, 2018|
|Experience Required||5+ years|