MaxSys is currently looking for a Special Advisor Senior for our Federal Client.
1. Must clearly demonstrate five (5) years experience within the past ten (10) years working in program management and implementation of a Government of Canada Major Capital Equipment Project which included a training component.
2. Must demonstrate three (3) years experience in the last 10 years working within a Systems Approach to Training (SAT).
3. Must clearly demonstrate the ability to advise and support the development of clear training requirements in Statement of Requirement (SOR) documentation in accordance with Government of Canada project approval processes.
4. Must clearly demonstrate strong organizational and communication (written and oral) skills, the ability to work as a member of a training team and have demonstrated broad training and personnel management experience.
5. Must clearly demonstrate five (5) years experience within the past ten (10) years using Microsoft Office suite and demonstrate a work knowledge of the Windows environment, Word, Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint.
DUTIES OF THE RESOURCE:
1. Task 1 D Air Sim & Trg is responsible to ensure that RCAF simulation and training requirements are established, certified and standardized. To that end, provide the Director Air Simulation & Training (D Air Sim & Trg) staff with the requisite advice and recommendations for the development and review of the SOR for the Future Aircrew Training (FAcT) Program, specifically the training requirements. Also consider impacts on training from other sections within the SOR. A SAT is required in this review to ensure consideration is given to each phase of the system;
a. Analysis supporting D Air Pers Strat data requests with Front End Analysis, gathering SME advice, coordinating with 2 CAD and Flight Training Schools;
b. Design consideration of solid instructional design of ground school training, use simulation and other current training technology, integration of infrastructure, networks, models, Visual Data Bases, and the On the Job Training component;
c. Development training plan, assessment plans, exams, schedules, etc;
d. Conduct of training instructor selection/ development/ standardization, facilities, tracking, data management, course reports;
e. Evaluation contractor QA, efficiencies, student achievement; and
f. Validation Coordination and feedback to 2 CAD, communication plans, etc.
2. Task 2 Liaise with procurement professionals and training experts within DND, industry and other external agencies to fully understand the CFITES quality and quantity System Approach to Training model as well as industrys concept of front end analysis (Training Needs Analysis) and development (Training Media Analysis). The different outcomes of each must be compared and contrasted to establish a workable and optimized system that can be used within the program management framework. This may include coordination with ADM Mat staff, 2 Canadian Air Division and C Air Force staff to ensure alignment.
3. Task 3 Produce a written report to describe all findings and develop a Training Requirement Identification Process (TRIP) document, optimizing the two systems. The document must maximize the benefits of each yet ensure CAF training requirement identification and timeline are realistic considering procurement constraints (data acquisition, timelines for delivery, availability of subject matter experts, etc). Include simple and clear diagrams to help articulate the process and support the findings.
4. Task 4 Provide general administration service which would include but not limited to, scheduling meetings, drafting agenda and minutes, editing, proofreading, and finalizing correspondence, reports, statements, forms, presentations, and other documents, assembling and disseminating correspondence and briefing materials, preparing, reviewing and editing documents, composing correspondence, preparing reports and replies to requests for information, planning, administering and tracking activities and action items, inputting and updating changes to meeting and appointment schedules, photocopying, faxing, and scanning documents; and
5. Task 6 – Provide briefing notes, issue analysis and expert advice to Air Force Commanders and Senior Management on a wide variety of issues and activities relating to the development of the project documentation for FAcT. The scope of such analysis varies from the provision of briefing notes to prepare senior manager participation at a variety of DND/CF forums to detailed analysis of such topics as, support concepts, force employment concepts, infrastructure and personnel requirements.
Security Clearance: Secret Level
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Cassandre Louis at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||June 8, 2018|
|Experience Required||10+ years|