TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
· Demonstrated expert knowledge of TSYS (TS1 / TS2) and satellite systems – 5-10+ yrs
· Strong knowledge of SharePoint
· Strong customer focus skills
· Strong analysis and problem solving skills
· Strong knowledge of Payment Card industry
· Knowledge of Vendor processes
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
· Working knowledge of NCCS systems
· Strong communication skills (verbal, written) · Strong prioritization, organization and multitasking skills · Strong information seeking skills · Good relationship management skills
· Possesses a University degree or College Diploma in business, technology, engineering or any related field
· Accountable for performing an impact assessment prior to investigation, based on information provided.
· Ability to perform analysis across all platforms, applications and vendors systems for resolution.
· Familiarity of platform systems and applications across all vendors from existing documentation, subject matter experts, and/or other artifacts in order to assist with investigations
· Lead investigation of issue until permanent resolution
· Facilitate solution to stop continuance of incident
· Supports all resolution activities while minimizing risk
· Provide regular communication and required templates
· Adherence to set process and procedure steps
· Timely delivery of resolution
· Sharing best practices and lessons learned
· Periodically review internal existing processes and update when required
· Ensures all Platform and Vendor processes are adhered to avoid / minimize risks to the business and systems.
· Participates in team meetings interacting and collaborating with team members and other client’s Partners
· Engage stakeholders and impacted groups
· Liaise with internal team and Supplier(s) for longer term solutions/projects via handover documentation
· Oversee resolution/quick fixes to ensure proper implementation
· Engage appropriate test resources (QA, internal) and business resources for first occurrence testing/validation
· Assist with Platform Operations from time to time
· Coaching/training and mentoring incident management Analysts
· Facilitate team meetings, communication and reviews for trending, post mortem, and improvement opportunities
· Review Supplier incident reports, create action plans for improvements, and monitor to complete.
· Prioritizes and monitors incident assignments and progress through incident intake.
· Manages weekly reporting for manager and monthly reports to leadership team.
Severity 1 management, reporting, RCA
· On call afterhours support and regular hour first level of escalation for severity 1 issues
· Involves all aspects of incident management above
· Collects all RCAs within the expected supplier turnaround time, manages the internal reviews with appropriate stakeholders, responds to supplier, implements action plans as applicable and
Process & Procedures
· Ensures all process and procedure as updated, reviewed, signed off and uploaded to team SharePoint site
· Oversees incident management process documentation
· Reviews to ensure incident management tracker is updated and accurate
· Reports are run, reviewed and loaded to team SharePoint site
· Manages RCA central repository on team SharePoint site
· Provide support and guidance for Macros/standard Batch Processing, ID Set up and maintenance including
participation of regular reviews and audits.
· Provides support for the oversight of Payment Card Team SharePoint site administration and accesses;
managing regular audits.
· Assists Manager and at time leads with innovative solutions to Senior Management and Business
Stakeholdersfor improving platforms, processes and controls.
· This role will also provide support and expertise to PCS Managers with respect to TSYS configuration questions and issues required for new or existing card programs. Included are TSYS environment
improvements and conversion clean-up projects to improve overall functionality and support of PCS programs
· Provide recommention for sign off of all TSYS configuration changes as applicable.
|Application Deadline||October 13, 2017|
|Experience Required||5+ years|
|Job Duration||6 months|