-Attend shifts punctually.
-Review, investigate, resolve (or escalate) incident tickets and emails -Review, investigate, resolve (or escalate) task/request tickets and emails
-Communicate with requestors/peers/technical teams to accomplish resolution of requests/tickets -Participate in weekend/off-hours maintenance work
-Work with OS/Hardware vendor via cases to assist with troubleshooting issues for Level 2 support
-Assist with weekend / off hours maintenance work -Be on-call for support
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) Strong in Microsoft Office (Excel- create macros, data connections, graphs etc).
2) Great communication skills
3) Post-secondary education
4) Nice to have: Unix/ Linux knowledge, FI/Banking industry.
Degrees or certifications:
Bachelor’s degree or Post-Secondary education
Experience with Solaris 11/10 / Red Hat 7,5,6 platforms.
-Experience in working with server virtualization -Hardware/OS work:
-investigate and perform action to gather troubleshooting data, resolve tickets.
-work with HW/OS/SW vendors
– Experience Middleware/application support (Websphere/Weblogic/JBOSS)
– Participation in support calls/bridges.
– Software Package installations
– Job scheduler (ie Sysadmiral)
Degree or Diploma in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
-Recent grads welcome also (good to bring a copy of your educational transcript).
Training in 6 sigma/Lean management concepts management preferred.
|Application Deadline||October 11, 2017|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Job Duration||6 months|