Classification: Computer Application Support, Senior
Clearance Level: Secret
Start Date: ASAP
Length of Contract: 48 Weeks
– MUST provide documentation of ONE of the following:
a. Army Communication & Information Systems Specialist – Information System Technologist Developmental Period 2.1 qualified;
b. Bachelor of Science in Computer Science;
c. Bachelor of Engineering;
d. 2 Year College Diploma in Computer Systems Technician; or
e. A valid Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate Windows Server 2012 or 2016.
– MUST clearly demonstrate 3 years experience within the past 5 years of administrate Microsoft Servers 2008 or 2012. To administrate the following need to be shown:
a. Administrate web services;
b. Administrate file and print services;
c. Administrate a virtualized environment;
d. Conduct Backups and recovery;
e. Conduct system monitoring;
f. Administrate Active Directory; and
g. Administrate Group Policies.
– MUST clearly demonstrate 3 years experience within the past 5 years administrate Microsoft Exchange 2010 or 2013. To administrate the following need to be shown:
a. Configuring mailboxes, delegates, and distribution lists;
b. Managing and troubleshooting mail transport; and
c. Backup and recovery.
– Must clearly demonstrate 1 years experience within the past 3 years administrating (Microsoft Servers 2008 or 2012) and (Microsoft Exchange 2010 or 2013) within a Government of Canada Classified systems environment.
1. Administrate a Microsoft server environment;
2. Provide remote assistance to other system administrators;
3. Provide limited support to other network devices;
4. Create trouble tickets and follow up on solutions for closure;
5. Liaise with 3rd line for support;
6. Conduct data repatriation; and
7. Hours of work; will involve shift work, schedule is subject to change
i. Night shift will be from 00:00 to 10:00 Eastern Standard Time (EST);
ii. Schedule to be 4 on, 4 off, 3 on, 3 off; and
iii. Will include Statutory Holidays.
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Dominique Holst at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||September 29, 2017|
|Experience Required||5+ years|
|Education Required||College Diploma|