Summary: Reporting to the Manager of Proposals, the Proposal writer is in charge of all activities regarding the successful identification, preparation, writing and submission of proposals (60% of effort). The Writer also undertakes recruiting activities for the preparation of proposals (40% of effort). The Writer must interact with members of the MaxSys team such as other Directors, Managers and Associates to plan – direct and coordinate their input. In addition, the Coordinator administers all corporate Standing Offers, Supply Arrangements, ATIP requests and monitors the GOC MERX system for new opportunities.
- Monitors the MERX weekly and evaluates opportunities.
- With the VP/Director, assigns opportunities to members of the MaxSys team.
- Through a matrix management model, manages the preparation of Proposals and submits them
- Administers, on behalf of the corporation, all Standing Offers, Supply Arrangements, ATIP requests related to written proposals.
- Trains staff on use of Standing Offers, Supply Arrangements and Proposal Preparation.
- Coordinates and Attends debriefing sessions with clients if a proposal is won or lost.
- Tracking of Performance Management Statistics for the corporation.
- Provides weekly status updates to management.
- Presentation at client sites and exhibitions for MaxSys services
- Recruit individuals to fill requirements.
- Conduct negotiations with consultants, clients and other firms.
- Interview, hire and place consultants on assignments in client organizations.
- Maintain compliance with ISO 9001 certification by adhering to ISO policies and procedures
- Maximize level of service, provide cost effective service solutions to customer demands and strategize on methodologies to achieve MaxSys’ goals and objectives
- Relevant knowledge in managing people
- Previous experience in Proposal preparation or recruiting
- Proficient use of MS Office suite programs
- 3 years previous experience or College diploma in related field
Working Conditions: The working environment is an open office setting, requiring normal periods of sitting and standing. Working hours are 08:00 – 17:00 at 40 hours per week. Additional hours of work will be necessary pending proposal due dates and recruiting requirements.
Please submit your Resume to Matt McCaw email@example.com
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Application Deadline||June 16, 2017|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Education Required||College Diploma|