?MaxSys is currently looking for a Technologist-Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Senior for our Federal Client.
· Secondary school diploma is required
· Must clearly demonstrate 5 years of relevant experience in Air Traffic Management Communications Systems.
· Must have 1 year of experience dealing with isolated and remoted ground communications installations.
· Must have 2 years of experience with modern communications systems and their application in Air Traffic Management facilities.
· Must have 2 years of experience with electrical/electronic systems in Air Traffic Management facilities.
· Participate in design, technical and management reviews or meetings in order to monitor and advise on progress on communications installations.
· Work with DRMIS to catalogue new communication equipment and amend existing records.
· Review and evaluate contractor technical documentation for application in DND communications facilities related to Air Traffic Control and Air Defense systems.
· Experience as an Assistant Life Cycle Material Manager.
· Search American Federal Logistics System for catalogued equipment.
· Discuss communication system integration with Air Traffic Management, Wing Technical Information Systems and Wing Air Traffic Control specialists.
Security Clearance: Secret Level
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||April 28, 2017|
|Experience Required||5+ years|