A client of MaxSys is in need of hard working, dedicated wood workers.
– Maintain woodworking equipment such as changing sander
belts, empty duster units, change cutting blades, etc.
– Assist contractors and subcontractors with major repairs or
overhauls and with new equipment installations as required
– Work with sketches, and technical drawings
– Perform wood cutting, sanding and gluing as required
– Operate mobile equipment as required
– Constantly monitor woodworking equipment to pin point
problems before they arise.
– Woodworking or related technical training or equivalent
– Knowledge of various power tools and woodworking
equipment such as table saws, drum sanders, drills and
CNC are a definite asset for this position
– At least one year experience in a manufacturing,
woodworking or related industry .
– Steel toe boots are a requirement
– Strong English communication skills
– Ability to lift 50+ lbs
If you are interested, please send your resume to:
or drop your resume off in person at:
173 Dalhousie St.
Ottawa ON KIN 7C7
We thank all who apply, however only those selected will be contacted.
|Application Deadline||March 31, 2019|
|Experience Required||1-2 years|
|Education Required||High School|