?Our client, a global software consulting firm in Toronto’s Entertainment District is seeking a WPF Developer to join their team on a 6-month contract.
– Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline from a recognized institution.
– Strong WPF development experience following OOP practices and MVVM pattern
– MUST HAVE experience with multithreading, garbage collection and design patterns
– At least 4 years of Windows Desktop Application Development experience
– Hands-on development experience with MS SQL Server
– Excellent communication and project management skills
– Consulting experience is a strong asset
The successful candidate will work on the most innovative technology projects with new technologies, delivering clients exceptional results.
You are a consultant, it is your responsibility to understand your clients’ business, industry and the challenges they face as well as the goal they would like to achieve.
You will work closely with project teams and directly with your client. Ensure the best technical practices are in-place through collaboration, feedback and paired programming.
Please email resumes to
|Application Deadline||April 28, 2017|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Job Duration||6 months|